Monday, May 16, 2011

let the Summer begin...








Well its been awhile since i have posted a blog so i thought i should do a little update. Yahosh-school is now out at WNCC so its been crazy. Yahosh had to checked out all the students and made sure the room are clean and taking care of, so he has been a busy man. I am so grateful for everything tha he does for us! I signed up Yahosh for his master progam at Chadron State University here in Nebraska, he is starting up june 6. He have been playing in a basketball league but they lost first round in the playoffs, he did really well. he has been recruiting and learning more about the coaching job and he is excited for the coming season this fall but first we are excited for the summer and the plans we have. Yahosh is so a great dad, him and malachi have been hanging out a lot and malachi loves him so much!




Malachi-He is growing up so fast, i thought him how to wave by but when he does it its more like saying come here lol. he is using everything to stand on and he gets into everything. he climb on this box we have by the tv, he puts everything in his mouth so we have to make sure we keep the house clean. I speak to him in creole and french and watch haitian music videos and he loves it, he loves music so he gets that from his dad. he is such an active kid and love to cuddle, when he falls asleep if there is nothing for him to feel on he will get up and cry so he needs mommy, daddy, or he is too tired to care lol I love him so much and i am so excited to see him grow!









ME-lol I am just a busy mom. I am going back to school this summer to get a decree in phsychology, i am really excited. its been stressfull, i have been finding out that the people that adopted me never really readopted me in the united states so i am trying to get my passorts so my hubby and i can go on our trip this july, i thought all hope were gone and i would have to cancel my trip, but my amazing aunt Majorie is helping me get my dossier so i can hopefully go so i had to talk to a lawyer and see what i needed to do so they put me on the right track so this July we can head to Cabo, Mexico. I really wish i dont need anything else to get this process done. I love taking care of my son and my husband wouldn't trade it for anything.




Yahosh and I did the biggest looser competition an we got third place, we just wanted to placee cause we did a lot of work so we just wanted to be place but we did win $37 dollars but the reward for us was that Yahosh lost 26 pounds amd i lost 11.8 pounds so that was the reward for us. I am still trying to loose some more weights, doing zumba, biggest loser workouts and eating healthy, i am happy and a workout addict lol







Yahosh and I are about to head to Utah the end of May for Conlon's Wedding and we are also planning on getting sealed on the 27th for time and eternity, we are so happy and cant wait. We are planning on having our nephew Isaiah stay with us for the month of June, we are excited for this summer, we have a lot plan an we will keep you update!

No comments:

Post a Comment