Today my baby is 9 months old, and i am so sad cause he is growing up so fast. Malachi is so smart, and copies everything we do, he knows how to claps, where his toys is, he walks around using the furnitures and get into everything. I am so happy to see him grow. Hopefully Yahosh and I can guide him through life and be the best parents that we can be for him.
We are getting ready for our trip to UT tomorrow, still need to do laundry, pack, clean, and set the bedroom for our nephew. He is going to stay with us for the month of June. This trip is going to be excited, Yahosh and I are getting sealed on Saturday, so happy to have Malachi sealed to us, conlon's wedding is on tuesday so we are excited for that. Its a little vacation to starts our summer and we are excited to see our families and friends!
Now that malachi is 9 months, its time for me to start preparing his 1st birthday, I am excited and so happy that i have this great family, a wonderful husband who loves me, and a beautiful son that calls me mommy and cries for me, couldn't ask for a better life!
So exciting, what a wonderful time of life and we are so thankful you guys are here in good old nebraska, lol!!! Hope your trip was great, can't wait to hear about it.
ReplyDelete