Friday, August 19, 2011

Update!!!

Let the school year begin... We had a great summer, we got to travel a lot and spend time with family and friends, we couldn't have ask for a better time. We had a great time with Isaiah our nephew being with us, we learned a lot from him and hope he did the same and had fun. Traveled to Utah a few times for our friends' wedding and for Yahosh to work The Jimmer basketball camp. I got to spend a whole week with my family. Yahosh had a chance to go to New York and play in an Euro Basket league to showcase his talents. No offer that was worth taking but he enjoyed the experience and was happy that he went. Yahosh applied for an Admission Adviser here on campus, he was offered the job, but decided to stay with Residence life and housing on campus. We are so grateful to have the housing job, the people here are great and we love being here. 

So now we are on to another school year, I am taking 12 credits here on campus, Yahosh is working on his master online taking and 9 credits.  He should be done this next August. I am a sponsors for the new dance team here on campus, I am excited to be working with all the girls, we are having tryouts this Tuesday, it should be fun. 
I cant believe Malachi is turning one years old this Thursday! It felt like just yesterday I was bringing him home. He is so grown and is walking now, he talks a lot and love being around the students and the staff here on campus. I am planning a Mickey Mouse birthday party for him and just sent out invitations. Now its time to get it together and all prepared. 
Its been a great year for us and we are so happy and grateful to be where we are at in life. I have a great family and grateful for an amazing husband and all the work that he does. Malachi is one happy baby, so I guess I am not doing too bad for a wife and mother either!

No comments:

Post a Comment